Monday, June 9, 2008

BUTCH DIVA >>> THE BIGGER PICTURE

The wheels in my head go round and round, round and round, round and round...I spent some nights out and about last week starting my social tour and spreading the news of my vision and my plans to my fellow industry peers and it always feels great to have your dreams embraced and your thought process understood. For the next 6 months you'll be able to get a taste of BUTCH DIVA at local bklyn sample sales, for example at up in coming vendor hot spots "BROOKLYN FLEA" and "HABANA OUTPOST". Also working on getting a few key looks into "PIECES OF BKLYN". Plus shops in Manhattan include Patricia Field and Lounge Soho. Be sure to stay tuned for all the details on availability...

The bigger picture however is get this grind in motion so I can make my journey back to Trinidad in January and be able to stay 6 months to establish business ventures there. A "lounge boutique" to be more specific. The clientele is in place but the resources are not, and that's where I come in. To present style and trends to these females in a way that no one has for them yet. From what I've seen while there, they don't have the same fashion resources we have but it was crystal clear how bad they yearned for it.

So the nxt 6 months is all about the hustle and grind to get me where I want to be. As long as the passion and will to succeed remains, the work to get it done is a pleasure.

I'm focused. Are you?

Stay tuned...

No comments: