Wednesday, January 16, 2008

FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS W/ THE BROOKLYN CIRCUS...


Now that some of the chaos of the holidays has smoothed over, I was finally able to sit and talk again with the team over @ The BKc. They have lots of great endeavors on their current agenda. I'm proud to announce they have put their faith in me to manage their Product Development and Production f/t going forward. In addition, they have high hopes for the launch of their BKc Women's Collection, and I get to make significant contributions to that process as well. Exciting!!!
Fact of the matter is there aren't many women on that team...one in Sales, and that's about it - BKc is primarily a men's line, yet as they continue to grow and brand their identity, it's refreshing to learn of their confidence in me and my abilities. Stay tuned for the experience...!

No comments: