Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"I'M NOT BAD...I'M JUST DRAWN THAT WAY!"





How many of you either dreamed of being Jessica Rabbit or at least getting 2 mins alone with her??? I know I sure nuff did! Not only did I grow up on Roger Rabbit, but I definitely had lasting impressions of Jessica...I was day dreaming about what inspired me as a kid and she was in the top imagery, and now that I'm a big girl, I can see why! She was fieeerrrce! She used what she had to get what she wanted and kept everybody drooling for more! Ahhhhh Jessica Rabbit...seductress icon, my childhood fav, and a BUTCH DIVA inspiration!

1 comment:

prom dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own prom dresses in your wedding.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,strapless wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dressesyour dream. Get your wedding dresses in our wedding dress shop.