Sunday, October 28, 2007

BLOG OBSESSED!

...I've known about blogs for years but I also knew it was something you had to have the time to keep up with, and that "time" I didn't have. I've already gone through two amateur style websites for butchdiva.com, in which both web/graphic artists I contracted to do the job figured they could get over on a young female working alone and "trying to start a business"...it happens! So I was left to settle with sites that I didn't fully approve of and that didn't even function!! So after feeling like money has been wasted and time lost, I finally turned to the blog lifestyle to present my work in a way that still felt personal to me - and I can manage it easy on my own...just what I needed! In addition, I love the fact that I can post links to other sites with you...it also works to keep track for myself...love it love it!!

No comments: