Tuesday, October 16, 2007

BUTCHDIVA.BLOGSPOT.COM - OFFICIAL LAUNCH!!!






Its been a long time coming...but I've finally given myself the opportunity to catch up and share my love affair with you...she goes by the name BUTCH DIVA!!!

I want the BUTCH DIVA blog to act as a tool in sharing my experiences working in this "eat your child" industry. There have been great...and there have been gruesome, but overall, its been one helluva ride and trust I wouldn't trade the feeling of accomplishing something in for the world!

Within time, I plan for BUTCHDIVA.BLOGSPOT.COM to become one of your first stops for user friendly resources...ranging from small production factory contacts, one stop fabric and trim shops within the NYC Garment District, pattern and sample maker contacts,trend forecasts, tips on starting and managing a small business, the latest news on flourishing BUTCH DIVA, links to other aspiring designers and fashion related blogs, and all the misc. stories and highlights in between that keep the experience and momentum going...

SPREAD THE WORD! BUTCH DIVA...ITS NOT JUST A LABEL - IT'S A LIFESTYLE!

No comments: