Thursday, October 25, 2007

HAVE FUN FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!


So its been a few weeks now since I've had the opportunity to catch up with myself and boo boo BUTCH DIVA, and first and foremost - being on my own schedule is a blessing!!! Besides that, I genuinely adore and love my work and the opportunities that cross my path. While spreading the BUTCH DIVA buzz, I tell supporters I'm not necessarily in it for the money - profit is a beautiful thing - but having a passion for something is even sweeter...my goal is to be able to share what I know, continue to create, and have fun learning and innovating, and taking pride in my work.

...Even as I spend quality time building this blog for you, I'm having sooo much fun visiting other blogs and being a part of the blog community. There is so much out there, I would never get through it in a lifetime, but consuming myself in creativity for blocks of time only contributes furthermore to the experience! Be sure to visit the sites I've listed on your right to see what inspires me and where I go for resources..

"You can't wait for inspiration, you have to go after it with a club!" - Jack London

No comments: