Friday, July 18, 2008

IF NOT BUTCH DIVA >>> THEN I'D PUT ON MY DANCING SHOES...






...I always believed that if there were anything else I'd put my energy and passion into other than design, it would be dancing. Not including a pole! But modern dance, where I could still express myself creativly and be obligated to the gym and a strict diet! Have I ever had any training? - No. Have I pursued it at all even part-time? - Not particularly {More like one drunken night every few months- ha!} But I just always day dreamed about me center stage in a weightless cotton spandex slip performing a powerful solo to a beat that starts slow and mellow and then breaks out into something sick and bjork-ish funky - and then I blow the crowd away with my flexibility... Call me crazy. But that's what it is.

No comments: