Thursday, August 28, 2008

BUTCH DIVA BOUT' TO MAKE YOUR EYES POP OUT DA' SOCKETS!

When asked by The Minority Report to kick off Labor Day weekend BUTCH DIVA style - I was all for it! I've been waiting to share my carnival inspirations ever since returning from Trinidad in February. Plus, with Fashion Week being next week, BUTCH DIVA had to set a standard for fiyaaa - now here we go!

This Friday!!! Aug. 29th
"FREE LABOR" -A Pre-Labor Day extravaganza
Where: Tamboril -527 Myrtle Ave. (Near Washington and Grand st.)
Festivities Starting Early - 9pm
Fashion show - Midnight Sharp!
FREE ADMISSION ALL NIGHT!!!

Sticking with the traditions of Carnival, BUTCH DIVA will be out with the old and in with the new! There are some SIIICK goodies in store for you! Sick as in 'oh my God, that dress is so hott it makes me sick! I NEED to have it!'

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!! and BUTCH DIVA's Boss Lady in all her glory!

See you there!

No comments: