Sunday, May 10, 2009

DEAR MAMA.

You have been the motivation behind my hussle on many many occasions. I love you so very much and would do anything I have to do to make our dreams come true. You inspire me in countless ways and bringing peace and happiness to your days means the world to me. Thank you for life. Thank you for your courage, Thank you for your wisdom, Thank you for leaving your fashion portfolio around the house when I was little, as it has proven to be a passing of the baton! Thank you for hosting lingerie fashion shows while raising me alone in Brooklyn and letting me peak my head out and to watch you handle your small business. Thank you for realizing that although I didn't always listen...I always followed my heart and dreams - and now we are able to look back on all my mischief and laugh. Thank you for not only being my mother, but for being my best friend. Thank you for believing in me when it seemed like no one else would. Thank you for letting me be me, and thank you for being YOU, as you are the super woman that I strive to become. I love you. Happy Mother's Day.











No comments: