Monday, May 4, 2009

STUDIO SESSIONS w/ ASHLEY MUI.




I've been dying to get Ashley in some BUTCH DIVA. Been out and about on the scene with her for a min now and she is def a style muse to follow. This isn't the look I put together for her, but it was our first initial studio session to discuss further custom developments towards her style., in which she tried on a few of my newest pieces for inspiration. And the warm rewards follow with letters such as this..

"Tiffany aka boss lady aka butch diva aka woman extraordinaire! You are totally an inspiration!! So many people complimented me the other night....all thanks to the infamous Diva herself. Thank you for whipping up something spicy for me to wear. I really appreciate the time and energy. I hope to get some other dope BD threads before I head to Vegas. I can swing by next week also to help you organize some things..I know you have many things to do. Let's work something out.
Sending mucho love.
Ashley Mui

Do not be tense, just be ready, not thinking but not dreaming, not being set but being flexible. It is being "wholly" and quietly alive, aware and alert, ready for whatever may come. - Bruce Lee"

No comments: