Tuesday, February 19, 2008

TRINIDAD TRIES BUTCH DIVA ON FOR SIZE!!!


...my dear cuz Neisha {who I just met for the first time on this trip} couldn't get enough of BUTCH DIVA!! I left her with a few pieces to get the momentum going, as she is known for partying from dusk till dawn and the style was right up her alley. In return she let me play dress up with her on my last day in town. We had a blast!! We must've been at it trying on BUTCH DIVA samples and parading up and down the block taking pictures for hours! Everybody who knew her didn't even recognize her! And everyone who didn't know her wanted to know her! It was pretty cool actually, not to mention very rewarding to see her having fun and feeling good in the clothes. Doing it for a purpose...that experience is everything!

No comments: