Thursday, March 27, 2008

'BUTCH DIVA COMIC BOOK' DEVELOPMENT...

...So I'm pleased to finally be able to share some sneak peaks with you towards the BUTCH DIVA comic book series. I've been brainstorming different ways to handle the next photo shoot and marketing the brand to the public and investors, and a BUTCH DIVA comic book turned out to be my solution. Comic books have always been a user friendly type of presentation and since I always try to think out the box, I figured this would allow me to express some of my fashion political views while still presenting the clothes in a unique way...please, I beg of you, stay tuned for more as this is sure to be one of the most exciting BUTCH DIVA projects I've worked on thus far. For now, I'm researching different layouts, color inspiration, and themes...ENJOY!!!





No comments: