Saturday, March 22, 2008

"If you don't back it up with performance and hard work, talking doesn't mean a thing." - Michael Jordon

Bright and sunny on this Saturday morning in Bedsty...I was up until 3am prepping my piles to organize for today, as I'm in full force organization mode over here! I feel like once I have a solid grip on having my systems and procedures in place, I will feel more comfortable and at ease conducting business. There were many little projects I let pile up in hopes of hiring an assistant, but I have yet to find the best candidate. I slept in a lil late today but once I'm up - I'm up!! and ready to conquer! So I'm organizing all these stacks on my desk and making sure to glance back at the sample table every now and then to remind myself of what's also waiting for me there, and as I turned to the left of me towards my bookshelf, my glance stopped at Michael's Jordon's book, "I Can't Accept Not Trying', in which he shares the rules he has lived and achieved by. It's a small little book that holds a whole lot of inspiration. These little epiphanies throughout the day are so refreshing! Back to work...

No comments: