Monday, April 28, 2008

A WORK IN PROGRESS...

Where have I been you may be wondering...I'm here in spirit but physically in full development mode focusing on a million things at once with only one brain and one body. As I always say, if it were that easy, everybody would be doing it! Starting and maintaining a business requires you to be on your toes at all times. I always make surely I'm observing, whether it be trends, peer brands, marketing strategies, etc. I'm currently juggling several other consultant projects, preparing for sample sale next week...stay tuned for details...and researching and developing ideas for BUTCH DIVA comic book coming this summer. In the mist of that, the blog must be maintained, the emails must be answered, and the follow ups must be executed. Without sounding like I'm making excuses, I will say this is a one-woman operated show, and there are never enough hours in the day to get it all done! I thought this very general and basic cycle guide could explain the technicalities of my point further, in addition to the things that need to be considered and analyzed when starting and conducting business...

No comments: