Monday, November 10, 2008

BUTCH DIVA SPRING 09 PHOTOSHOOT >>> THANKS TEAM!!!

I recently shot new images to promote the upcoming season > Spring 09' in Long Island City {Queens}. Just wanted to take a min to thank my dear team for making it yet another rewarding BUTCH DIVA experience as well as a successful shoot!

First and foremost, Thanks to mother nature for making sure I had a clear sky after a week of rain! We couldn't have shot on a better day, considering we were shooting Spring looks in winter weather!

Second, the one and only Erica Simone for finally finding the time from her travels to bless BUTCH DIVA with the magic that comes from her click of the camera! Love ya long time - you give me what I need!
Anna! a.k.a "Peabody"...who flew in just in the nick of time! She's been celebrating graduation from her University back home {Singapore}, by traveling and visiting the big cities and clear water beaches. She came to NY from vacationing in Cuba... Anna assisted with the lighting, and even hopped in some BUTCH DIVA gear herself by the end of the day for a few snap shots! Thanks Peabody! Gots nothin' but love for ya baby!


Krystle - BUTCH DIVA veteran! The original face of the brand, and best friend was in full effect giving me that extra umppff that I needed! Thank you for always being there and consistently supporting my work and my passions! Couldn't have gotten the look I needed without ya!


New to the BUTCH DIVA fam - Tiara and Shinuh! You girls FCKIN ROCKED!!!! When I say fierce - you say Heyyyyy!!! Thanks for being loyal supporters and taking the time from being fabulous to be even more fabulous for BUTCH DIVA! You provided the attitude, swagger, and freshness to quench my thirst! I look forward to fiyaa when working with you guys again in the near future! Thank you - Thank you!!!


Lauren a.k.a "Pook" - Thank you for keeping us on track and holdin' down the fort! Batteries and Champagne to the rescue!!! Love ya girl! Thank you for your support and assistance! Team work!!!



And last but not least, S Boogie! Thank you for letting us use your space - I and the team are extremely grateful! We got such amazing shots - can't wait to share them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow this shoot looks like it was a lot of fun...beautiful women across the board..even the photographer! I see u Ti Ti..and Butch Diva Boss Lady..You are absolutely gorgeous~~~~www.MANDNEMINENT.com