Monday, November 24, 2008

CUSTOMER APPRECIATION >>> AND THIS IS WHY.

So just to give you a quick rundown - Toni approached me after Tiara's fashion show at Frank White about 2 weeks ago because she wanted the BUTCH DIVA red and black hounds tooth jacket - like badly! - but since most samples are currently only made-to-order, I had to give her my contact so she can follow up to have it custom made. And follow up she did. Toni came over the studio the other day for a fitting and we chit chatted a bit...sweet girl with big dreams and a positive head on her shoulders...

I woke up to this email this morning, and was reminded of Why...

"Hi Tiffany LaStar,

My goodness things were crazy this weekend! Even as I write this email, I am in the midst of the craziness. All in all, things are good and I hope this email meets you in good spirits as well.

I want to say thank you for allowing me to listen to your story about the beginnings of the Butch Diva enterprise. I enjoyed it. It is always inspiring to see women who are in charge and taking care of business. Plus you are a great story teller...very engaging. I hope that one day my story will be able to inspire others too...

Toni Bee"

No comments: