Monday, November 3, 2008

BUTCH DIVA WELCOMES TIARA CHAMELEON...

I first met Tiara earlier this summer when she was sent my way as a referral from Al of The Minority Report, to model in my fashion showcase. She showed up prompt and informed of all that was going on with BUTCH DIVA at the time. Yes- she did her Homework! She had fallen in love with the blog and was very excited to be a part of the show. A new resident to Brooklyn, Tiara definitely seemed like she had a go-getter personality. As we continued to run into each other over the summer networking at events, Tiara expressed her interest in working with BUTCH DIVA for some hands-on experience on managing a fashion business and gaining exposure. She has just participated in modeling for my latest shoot (STAY TUNED!!!!!!!), and we are now working on the final touches for her introduction showcase coming up this weekend...I proudly introduce to you Tiara! The newest member to the BUTCH DIVA empire!




No comments: