Friday, February 20, 2009

FLASHING LIGHTS.




"She don't believe in shootin' stars. But she believe in shoes & cars.Wood floors in the new apartment,couture from the store's department. You more like L'eau de Stardee shit. I'm more of the, trips to Florida. Order the h'orderves, views of the Water. Straight from the page of your favorite author. And the weather so breezy, man why can't life always be this easy. She in the mirror dancing so sleazy, I get a call like where are you Yeezy? Try to hit you with a 'Oeur de Whopee', Till I get flashed by the paparazzi. Damn, these nigga's got me... As I recall, I know you love to show off, but I never thought that you would take it this far. What do I know? Flashing lights... What do I know? Flashing lights." - Kanye West

Coverage of BUTCH DIVA's Boss lady courtesy by Erica Simone @ BUTCH DIVA's 'Red Light Special' Event.

No comments: