Sunday, February 15, 2009

STUDIO WARM-UP.

When I step into my office, it takes a few minutes to get warmed up. I check emails, I blog, I browse thru tear sheets, I edit and add to my mood boards, I review my to-do list, I brainstorm patterns in my head, I follow up on a few calls...and usually by then I'm ready to bring the ideas in my head to life. Again - for those that assume success comes over night > THINK AGAIN. It's all about strategic planning, observation, and trial & error. I remember once learning about the five "R's" in a merchandising class taught at F.I.T. A successful business feeds off the Right Product, at the Right Time, in the Right Place, for the Right Customer, at the Right Price.










Never do it just to say you did it. If you're going to accomplish something, take your time paying attention to details. In the end, you will surely stand out among the rest.

No comments: