Monday, September 8, 2008

MY KINDA GIRL: LIVING A LIFE OF CREATIVE FREEDOM >>> FLY LADY DI

So I've picked up on Fly Lady Di's presence while out and about over the past few months. I knew she was somebody to know but had to ask around for the scoop. Live painting has become quite the entertaining spectacle at the trendiest scenes lately and she is always front and center doing her thing. While stopping through an urban street fair festival a few weeks ago, dear friend Alanzo Dale of The Minority Report insisted I introduce myself and ask her if she would be interested in modeling in my upcoming fashion show. I figured - why not! She definately had the look and confident style BUTCH DIVA needed so I approached her and briefly introduced BUTCH DIVA... 48 hrs and a follow-up email later, she was booked for the show! Now we have both become fans of eachothers work and you can be sure to see her rocking BUTCH DIVA this season!!!









...Stay tuned for her shots in the BUTCH DIVA fashion show!

No comments: