Tuesday, November 13, 2007

BUTCH DIVA: NUMBER 1 STUNNER


Just wanted to take a moment to thank EVERYONE for all your positive feedback and support following BUTCHDIVA.blogspot...it keeps me fresh and motivated to continue doin' what I does!

I wanted to share some, out of the many lil notes that get me thru the day...

> hey butch diva- i'm a friend of Deka's and i just wanted to tell u that your stuff/movement is SOOOO fresh. good luck with ur endeavors and please please holla at ya girl when Butch Diva makes its way west!
yasmine aka myss moxie

> Tiff- i've told a few peeps about the blog. i'm loving it! And i'll support you all the way thru...
Glenny

> Hello- I have to say that upon coming across your pics from Miss Rich Yung Lady's (Emily B.'s) page, I LOVE your line and the fresh pics that go along with it. I think the ladies look great along with the marketing that ties everything all together. Butch Diva is a very good look and I will make sure to look out for it.
Much success in your endeavors
BLISS

> Hey Tiff,
It was nice to meet u the other nite!
I checked your blog. love it!!!!
Misako

> Tiffany- I knew you looked familar...Good job on the blog!! We are opening up a guerrilla store on the LES and launching it on weds. Would love if you came through...Also i'm enclosing an image of the flyer if you want to blast it on your blog. Its going to be a big event..
Best
KISER

> Tiff- I have an idea to do some promo for you. When are you dropping the new stuff? I want to do something with Coltrane Curtis at Manor on a Friday to profile your stuff on the flyer, etc. talk to me!!!
Eric Soler

> Hi Tiffany- I'm very very proud of you! I just finished checking out the site and it looks great! I love all the different things you can click on and all the different pictures its great! good luck!
Love Stephani

> Hey Lo,
I'm extremely impressed at Tiffany's blogspot! Seems like she is excited about Trinidad. Being the artist that I know she is, she will be totally enthralled by the abundance of color, costumes, music, dance, steelpans, and loads of partying people in the streets!!! It will be a total BLAST!! I'm very happy that you guys are making this journey, I know that it will truly be memorable for all, so tell Tiff to have video camera as well as digital ready!!
Until, Love Ya
Auntie Antoinette

> whats up tiff- i finally checked out your blog, its dope!!! I love and respect your grind...
Benedict

> mad proud tiff! keep it up..!
love Rogelina

> Great job with the blog....:) i was looking at it yesterday.
love you! xoxo Albana

> hey! gonna shoot the hell outta dem' pieces i got from you!!!lol
hollatcha boy- Ricardo a.k.a Mr. Style

> HEY BUTCH DIVA...MUCH LOVE 2U & URS! I'M LIKIN UR CONCEPT, GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING, I WISH U MUCH SUCCESS...DON'T B A STRANGER.
***SAFFI KARINA***

> hey- lady butch diva goes with me every where! i already went to an event with BD on my shoulder on wireimage, im going to take BD with me all the way to the top!!
xo Dominique

> Heyy!! Get ready world! Butch Diva is about to POP! I Love It!!- Lisa

No comments: