Thursday, November 22, 2007

LEARNING TO LOVE THY SELF...


...The blog is my outlet to share anything and everything associated with BUTCH DIVA, it's growth, inspirations, and all the experiences in between that make me a better person for me, and for my business...

I've grown so very much over the years and those that know me can certainly testify to that. A part of my growth process has been learning to love myself. Something that was honestly such a challenge at one point in time. But now I've learned to believe you truly can't expect others to love you, or know how to love you - unless you love yourself and embrace your potential...

I've had friends tell me more happens to me in 24 hours than they experience in a month's time...you can always come to me if you wanna hear a good story or if you need a scandal update. But those that have spoken to me recently know I'm taking this time to catch up with myself and BUTCH DIVA, they know that all my efforts and energy has gone into trying to take better care of ME, and maintaining the potential of this business.

I find myself reminiscing on the past and all the "shoulda" "coulda" "woulda's", and I conclude with how fortunate I am to have gotten through it all. Mistakes have only taught me the right way and downfalls have only shown me the light towards the top...

Survival of the fittest...only the strongest survive.

No comments: