Friday, November 2, 2007

"PASSION PROJECT": THE BROOKLYN CIRCUS

...When you love what you do, you have no problem taking the time to help your peer designers. I recently accepted the opportunity to work as a consultant for "THE BROOKLYN CIRCUS", a brand in touch with universal style and thier roots, and like me doing it for the passion - and still doing big things! I'll be managing their Sourcing and Production, in addition I get to assist with the development process as they are currently trying to decide how to differentiate and market their two brands: THE BROOKLYN CIRCUS vs. BKc for the upcoming season. I've known these guys for what feels like eons...first met when I was 18 after I answered one of their ads to help them produce a fashion show...and now here I am 7 yrs. lata making vital contributions to their future success! Ya gotta love it! That rewarding experience is what I live for...


Photos courtesy of Ouigi aka "the bearded man" via thebrooklyncircus.blogspot.com

Be sure to tune in to THE BROOKLYN CIRCUS blog plus KISER's blog (links to the right under Friends of BUTCH DIVA) as they are collaborating on a "pop-up shop" @ Gallery Bar on the lower east side...launch party nxt Wednesday - peep it...

No comments: