Monday, March 2, 2009

LETS GET RANDOM.

So there is this thing on Facebook called '25 Random Things About Me', and at first I just brushed it off but then I thought hey - I'm a firm believer in fine details so why not take a minute to entertain this and share some things about me that you may... or may not even want to know! lol


1- I used to looove getting dressed up on Easter and dying & decorating eggs...
2- I am the worst when it comes to geography but I look forward to traveling...
3- I hate Math, I'm really not good at it, but I have no probs counting money..
4- My mother says she saw stars after giving birth to me and supposedly that's where the middle name LaStar came from...
5- If my body allowed, I would live off of collard greens and mac & cheese...
6- I was the class clown in high school...we would have fire drills and I would go around biting my friends on the arm and running away with a devilish laugh...
7- I put waaaaaaaay too much sugar in my tea, friends tease me and say I have tea with my sugar instead of sugar with my tea...
8- If I weren't a designer, I would strive to be a modern dancer...
9- When trying to escape the bad guy in my dreams, I tend to flap my arms really hard and fast and next thing you know I'm escaping flying like a bird...
10- Sometimes when guys ask my name in the club, I say names like Shaniqua, or Shakwana to be funny...
11- My public social life is totally opposite of how I am in the privacy of my home...I lounge in baggy clothes and listen to old school love songs when I'm alone...
12- Till this day I still consider James & the The Giant Peach my fav book because its the first I ever wrote a book report on...
13- I refer to the snacks I crave as "crack"...
14- I've never been so single in my life...but not a day goes by where I don't think about the memories of my first love...
15- No matter how many times I hear Michael Jackson's 'Man in the Mirror' or Stevie Wonder's 'These 3 Words', it still makes me cry...
16- Back in the day, I used to be obsessed with Whitney Houston, I would put on this long cheap velvet dress, pop The Bodyguard soundtrack in, and pace back and forth in the apt singing into my fist for hours and hours until the cd secretly disappeared and never surfaced again...
17- I couldn't wait to move back to Brooklyn for the convenience of a bodega...
18- I often fantasize about gathering up my girls, putting on some sick lingerie and robbing a bank...
19- I don't know how to swim, can't seem to just let my body go in the water...
20- When Gianni Versace died, I sat around clipping newspaper articles about it and making collages of his work..
21- While I was working at TSE in production, they were serving Mariano italian ices one day at a company luncheon and I thought I had died and gone to heaven...while everyone had their noses up at the thought of it, I stacked up and went to town on them at my desk...
22- I hate when people use sensitive information I share against me to make them look better...
23- My favorite part about playing volleyball in high school were the knee pads...
24- I'm not obsessed about my weight, I exercise my right to eat more than I actually exercise..
25- I've never been as focused on BUTCH DIVA as I am right now...

So now you can fairly say you got to know me a lil. :)

xoxo
Tiffany LaStar

{Pic Courtesy of Al / The M Report)

2 comments:

G. Serrano said...

OH MY GOSH! James and the Giant peach is a classic. It was also one of the first books I did a book report in the 3rd grade. Then it was Charlottes Web. 3rd grade was memorable - I sat next to a kid who picked his nose because my teacher thought I was really patient with him and she also kept an ashtray at her desk. lol. Its funny the things you remember.

G. Serrano said...
This comment has been removed by the author.