Thursday, March 12, 2009

THE MAKING OF A 'BIRTHDAY GIRL' DRESS.

So it's 48 hours till her big day and I get a text around 2am from Khay, who I had just met a few nights prior at Brooklyn's Diety. She writes that she peeped the blog, loved it, and requested that I dress her for her birthday. And I'm like >>> No Prob!! When I first met Khay, I was already diggin her look so I was uber excited to get her into some BUTCH DIVA gear. I re-assured her whipping up something in such a short amount of time wouldn't be an issue. So we proceeded to text our excitement in working together and she scheduled an appt to come and try some on some pieces...


After discussing some custom details to match her style and personality...the winner is...


The day of...she comes to pick up her birthday dress and tries on a few BUTCH DIVA link chains to top of her look...


Now time to party!! Khay - you looked above + beyond amazing! Thank you for choosing BUTCH DIVA!!












No comments: