Thursday, March 26, 2009

WHEN YOU LOVE IT >>> I LOVE IT EVEN MORE!!!

So I wake up a lil late today given the fact that I was up until about 5am working with my mind racing, and I have all these pleasant surprises to help me start the day!!

I've been a regular supporter of HighSnobette for some time now and I kept telling myself, 'I have to contact them I have to contact them!' All in hopes that they would be interested in introducing BUTCH DIVA to their audience. AND LOW + BEHOOOOLD! They were already on it!!! Like white on rice! :) Thanks for the support High Snobettes! Check them out here! And see their post on BUTCH DIVA here.

And then a friendly note via email led me to the blog A Better Roni. Love it! Thank you!!! Check out their post on BUTCH DIVA here!

Stay tuned for more coverage on BUTCH DIVA studio samples by the way...so much to share with ya!

2 comments:

Lois said...

Without you, luv, we are nothing. Very glad to send some eyes your way. XOXO, Lois/HighSnobette

BUTCH DIVA said...

awww thanks lois! my mom's name is lois! :) hope to see you in some BUTCH DIVA soon!